Terms & Conditions.
1.The Client shall reimburse Photographer for any additional costs that Peter Hugo Photography may incur for travel, meals, parking, and other reasonable costs necessary to the performance of these services.
2. The deposit/booking fee is not refundable if the Client cancels or changes the engagement. If the Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the deposit shall be refunded to the Client. Following payment of the booking fee/deposit the remaining balance is due to be paid on or before the *selected date*, payment for additional images / extras is to be made when they are ordered for the prices stated upon order.
3. Proof photographs will be delivered to the Client on USB which are in a print format.
4. The Client shall assist and co-operate with the Peter Hugo Photography in obtaining the desired photographs, including but not limited to specifying persons and/or scenes to be photographed; taking time to pose for photographs at the Photographer’s direction; providing a person to guide the Photographer to desired persons and/or scenes; pre-shoot consultations, etc. Peter Hugo Photography shall not be responsible for photographs not taken as a result of the Client’s failure to provide reasonable assistance or cooperation.
5. Peter Hugo Photography retains copyright in the photographs, and hereby grants the Client unlimited but non-exclusive rights to use or reproduce the photographs for which the Client pays.
6. The client hereby allows the Photographer/s to display any image/s taken pursuant to this contract in their studio, portfolio, wedding exhibition, blog and advertising. For the avoidance if doubt all copyright in the images are owned absolutely by Peter Hugo Photography within the provision of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1968. It is contrary to to this Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically, electronically or by any other means bay image created as part of this contract without the express permission of Peter Hugo Photography.
7. All reorders shall be treated as an extension of this contract and will be charged for at the prices prevailing at the time of reorder. No responsibility for error will be accepted unless orders are given in writing.
8a. Peter Hugo Photography shall be granted artistic licence in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. Due to variations of the weather and the willingness of the subjects it may not be possible to capture all of the images requested by the client.
8b. No less than 14 working days prior to the date of the wedding the client shall supply a written list to Peter Hugo Photography setting out the group images the client requires clearly identifying those people who should appear in them. (Bearing in mind the more formal shots there are the less time there will be for couple shots and candid shots)
8c. Not withstanding 8a and 8b if, for any reason Peter Hugo Photography reasonably deems it unreasonable in the circumstances to take the images which have been requested in 8b Peter Hugo Photography shall exercise their right to take such images as they consider appropriate in the circumstances.
9. The due performance or alteration of this contract is subject to alteration or cancellation by either party owing to any cause beyond their reasonable control.
10. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any losses that the other suffers a as a result of breach on contract unless those losses are a foreseeable consequence of the breach.Peter Hugo Photography cannot be held liable under this contract where the client is unhappy with the composition of any images where the photos supplied have complied with the obligations under clause 8a and 8b.
11. The client may cancel this contract at any time after they have signed by sending a written notice to Peter Hugo Photography.
11a. If the client notifies Peter Hugo Photography of a cancellation more than 120 days before the date that the wedding is due to take place then Peter Hugo Photography shall reimburse the client the whole of the price as is more particularly detailed in 11b.
11b. If the Client notifies Peter Hugo Photography that they wish to cancel the contract at any time within three months of the date of the wedding then the amount of compensation that they shall receive shall be calculated as a proportion of the price in accordance with the table below:
0-7 day:0% 8-14 days:5% 15-30 days:10% 30-60 days:20% 60-120 days:50%
120 days+:100% In the event of cancellation of this contract all booking fees are non-refundable
12. Negative and digital files remain the property of the Peter Hugo Photography
By signing this document you are entering into a legally binding contract and you are urged to read the terms and conditions carefully. Signing this document strongly suggests that you have read and understood the terms and conditions contained in it.